JOIN THE EVENT Why attend Dental Summit?
Back to Back sessions
10 consecutive days, same time, different sessions.
Live Digital Lectures
Listen to speakers in real time in the comfort of your home.
Interact with speakers after the lecture & solve your doubts.
5 th - 14th
Listen to the Event Speakers
Dr Pavana kamathMicro-endodontist
- MDS, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (Gold medallist)
- Director, Upskill Dental Academy, Mumbai, India
- Faculty, Micro-dentistry fellowship by IDA, Mumbai, India
- Contributor, Dentest for PG entrance Exams by Dr Gowri Shankar. (1st Edition)
- Practising microscopic endodontics for the last 19 years.
- KOL- Coltene... Practising Endodontics for last 20 years
Abstract-Good working ergonomics is essential so that work capability, efficiency and high clinical level of treatment can be maintained throughout the working life of dental professionals.
The scope of ergonomics in dentistry is large.
t has always been a challenge to have a balanced ergonomic work environment with limitations in space, budget and assistant cooperation. This lecture will explore ergonomics in the dental operatory both with and without microscopes, with an attempt to simplify the same and help make the essentials at an affordable rate.
Dr Niharika Jain GuptaMicro-endodontist
- MDS Endodontics, FICD
- Associate professor, Dept. of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Triveni Institute of dental sciences, Chattisgarh
- Research Collaborate, Discipline of Mech Eng., IIITDM,Jabalpur
- KOL, Micromega (France)
- Consultant Endodontist & Laser Dentist, Healthy Smile Dental Clinic (NABH accredited), Jabalpur
The prevention of pain during routine endodontic procedures is of utmost importance to all patients. Achieving profound pulpal anaesthesia not only help patients to overcome their fears towards dental procedures but also supports the dentists who is doing the procedure as he will be less worrying about the patient’s reaction. However, achieving satisfactory anaesthesia in patients with a hot tooth, or a tooth with symptomatic irreversible pulpitis, can be a major problem. In this Lecture, Dr Niharika Jain will discuss all about hot tooth, causes for anaesthetic failure and its management techniques.
Pedodontist & Dental Photographer
Dr Ritu singhPedodontist & Dental Photographer
- MDS, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
- Co founder of Dental Photography Studio- “Thirty Two Pixels”
- Specialist Pediatric Dentist ,Registrar, Dent Dental Clinics, Taif, Saudi Arabia.
Abstract: By means of clinical photography, the dentist can record any case with greater medical accuracy. By analyzing these photographic images in dental records, the dentist can schedule appropriate treatment. Furthermore, the information exchange between patients and other relevant departments is enhanced. Clinical treatment plans and patient education can be greatly improved. This webinar is all about understanding that dental photography is a simple and an effortless task and very much achievable with minimal equipment and straight-forward camera settings.
Achieve professional results in your work, every single time!
Through this webinar, participants will-
- Know all the controls and correct settings (for dental photography) in the camera.
- Get knowledge about different lenses, and flash systems.
- Get to know protocols for all types of photography - intra-oral, extra-oral and laboratory photographs.
- Know the type of retractors, contrasters and other accessories used.
Dr Puja SinglaGeneral Dentist
- Founder & chief dental surgeon , Singla Dental Clinic & Implant Centre
- Speaker & director, Dr Puja Singla's Dental Academy.
Abstract:It seems incredible that even today ,living in third millennium there are few dentist who doesn't understand the usefulness of Rubber dam in day to day dental practice .After covid -19 Rubber dam is going to mandatory in almost all the dental procedures .Rubber dam protects dentist & patient both from cross infections ,harm prevention. Rubber dam has many more other added advantages.
Dr SanahEsthetic Dentist
- Associate Panel Dentist, Femina Miss India 2013.
- PG Cert Esthetics, Manipal Universitys
- Owner, iSmyle Dental Centre, Pune, India
- Smile jury member & advisor, Mr. & Miss Personality, Pune, India
A pleasant smile is a combination of various factors such as dominance, balance, symmetry and proportions. The lips, gingival and teeth play a major role in determining the treatment plan and end result for a beautiful smile. In these 40 minutes I will give a brief idea about the lip line, the smile line and everything in between. We will also cover how the dental and facial components come together to contribute to dentofacial aesthetics while maintaining function and phonetics.
Esthetic Dentist & Implantologist
Dr Varsha RaoEsthetic Dentist & Implantologist
- BDS (MUM)
- PG cert .Implant dentistry (Manipal univ.)
- PG Cert. Aesthetic Dentistry, NYU
- KOL,3M (INDIA)
- PG Cert,Implant dentistry (Stony brook univ)
- Level 1 style Italiano trainer.
Abstract-Anterior restorations with composite resins needs a combination of skill, understanding color and technique. This 40 min lecture provides the audience an insight of all of the three.
Dr Rumpa WigEsthetic Dentist
- BDS (GDC, Indore)
- PG Cert. Aesthetic Dentistry, NYU
- Clinical Education Consultant, PULPDENT
- KOL, Philips Zoom!, OHC (SAARC & South East Asia)
- International Faculty and Instructor
Science & evidence based discourse on the new genre Bioactive Restoratives that mimic the natural attributes of the tooth .
- New Bioactive, biomimetic restoratives with superior outcomes.
- They are smart, stay alive & responsive, just like the tooth.
- Build apatite & prevent micro-leakage.
- Exchange Ca & P just like natural tooth& are moisture friendly.
- Versatile in clinical usage.
Endodontist & Management Expert
Dr Shruti GoelEndodontist & Management Expert
- MDS (Endo, Maulana Azad institute of Dental Sciences)
- Cert.Practice Management, Dental Business Masters (UK)
- Owner, Veda Dentistry and Cosmetology, Delhi
Abstract: A remarkable dental practice is one which gives you happiness from within, which everyone talks about and which is highly profitable. I am going to share my top 10 tips which you can start implementing in your practice right away to make it remarkable
Micro-endodontist & Esthetic dentist
Dr Shail JaggiMicro-endodontist & Esthetic dentist
- MDS, MicroEndodontist & Cosmetic Dentist
- President - Indian Academy Of Aesthetic & Cosmetic Dentistry IAACD
- Certified DSD
- Certified MicroEndodontist
- KOL Coltene
- Director - Smiles By Shail
- Director -Dentalwiz Smile Institute
Abstract: The Perfect Seal ...that the bottom line of Successful Endodontic! In this edition I'll walk you through some clinical cases to discuss and demonstrate the perfect way to seal the root canal space optimally.
Equipment, Techniques, Step by Step Approach and a Live Q & A SESSION to clarify all your doubts about 3 D obturation !
Don't forget to join me for this WEBINAR ....See you there!
Periodontist & Implantologist
Dr Sphoorthi BelludiPeriodontist & Implantologist
- MDS, Periodontics & Implantology
- Prof.& HOD, Dept. of Periodontics, K.L.E. Society’sInstitute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore, India
- Cert.Strategic Implants and Basal Implantology, Munich, Germany
- Resource person and Organizing secretary for teacher’s training programs and research methodology programs, under RGUHS
- Authored chapters in international and national text books and publications
- Investigator in many research studies related to regenerative biomaterials like Platelet concentrates, Stemcells and Implants.
Abstract:Regeneration has always remained an Enigma. A plethora of regenerative materials and procedures attempted so far have either failed to achieve predictable periodontal regeneration or have provided variable outcomes. Periodontal regeneration is challenging, as it requires predictable regeneration of three diverse tissues (cementum, PDL, and bone). As a consequence current research trends are inclined towards the principle of ‘biological solutions for biological problem’ and thus attempts are directed towards various approaches like tissue engineering, ERT (endogenous regenerative technology), application of biologics, cell based techniques, biomimetic nanoscaffold fabrication and others for periodontal regeneration. In this ongoing attempt, the Platelet concentrates with reservoirs of growth factors and cytokines which play a key role in periodontal regeneration have shown to be potential regenerative materials. Hence this webinar will give a glimpse into the origin, evolution and promising future of blood concentrates as a potential regenerative option in the field of Periodontics and Implantology and thereby expand your knowledge on the horizons of Endogenous regeneration technology.